with Organic Earthly Delights
Adventure, Achievement, Connection
Individuals from all walks of life trek the planet in search of new adventures, achievements, and connections with nature and other people. Today this urge to see and experience the world is as strong as ever. Organic Earthly Delights is here to guide you in your adventures of a lifetime.
The Pacific Northwest is a unique place with borders that encompass miles of rugged coastline, white-peaked mountains, deep river canyons, and endless amounts of green right alongside high-desert prairies and volcanic rock formations. Because of this diversity, the possibilities for outdoor adventures are limitless.
The foundation of all of our guided activities is healthy, organic meals that will nourish your body, mind and spirit to keep you going throughout your journey. We provide the food, from our own 100 acre farm, whenever possible and team it with expert catering that is custom designed to suite every experience.
Consider the following as we work together to create an adventure for you, your family, friends and clients.
- In our opinion, the best meals are enjoyed outdoors so we love to create the Farm To Feast dining experience. Whether perched at the side of a scenic canyon or set out in the middle of a field of organic fruits and vegetables, “breaking bread” with those you are traveling with will also nourish those relationships.
- For all day and multi-day adventures we’ll always begin with fresh juices and wheatgrass juice shots along with a healthy and satisfying breakfast.
- Lunches can be catered to go anywhere. Whether your day includes fishing on the Columbia River or Skeet Shooting on an organic Central Oregon ranch, you’ll be well fed with quality food.
- Enjoy working vacations with your family, friends or business associates on our organic farm
- Create “Team Building” experiences with your business associates
- Camp in luxury or the old fashion way
- Hiking, Bouldering and Climbing
- Boating, Rafting, Drifting and Kayaking
- Fishing on the Columbia, John Day or The Deschutes Rivers
- Hunting on private Oregon ranches
- Video and Photography experiences
- Bird and Wildlife Watching
Whether you are planning a family vacation, a couples retreat or a powerful business venture, we will create a package to fulfill every desire. Our food and accommodations are as much a part of the Outdoor Adventures as the extraordinary outdoor activities. We handpick each location and property for the perfect setting and amenities to fit your group.
Our menus are carefully planned to reflect each region’s culture and incorporate the best quality, organic and freshest, local ingredients for dishes that are paired with the region’s top wines and cheese.
Wine Country in the Pacific Northwest
This region of the United States is blessed with a land whose rich geological legacy and varied climates nurture a wine country where cool-climate and warm-climate varieties grow mere miles from one another.
Oregon Demeter Certified Biodynamic and Live Certified Sustainable Vineyards such as Bergstrom, Lang, Cristom and Soter are right in our back yard making possible the showcasing of these wines by the experts.