Are you looking for the best place in Oregon to experience the 2017 solar eclipse on August 21? We have you covered. Madras, Oregon is one of the best places in the United States to see the 2017 total eclipse because of it’s location during the traverse, as well as its weather in this part of Oregon!
Eclipse Space Is Available In Madras, Oregon!
Relax. We keep hearing the eclipse is sold out in Madras Oregon and I tried to get tickets for the 2017 eclipse, but there’s no vacancy for the eclipse in Madras. This simply isn’t true. Though hotels already sold out in Madras for the solar eclipse and most hotels sold out for the upcoming eclipse over two years ago, there is room on our farm. Keep reading…
Experience The 2017 Total Solar Eclipse
With such a rare event, it is no surprise that thousands of people are interested in experiencing the eclipse beyond seeing it on the news. Since Madras Oregon is one of the best locations to view the solar eclipse, hotel and viewing space has become a challenge. That’s why we have created a solar eclipse lodging option that will ensure you and your family front row seats to see the 2017 total solar eclipse in Oregon.
All Inclusive Solar Eclipse Experience At Organic Earthly Delights
We’ll be turning our 103 acre organic farm, “Cottonwood Corners” into a four day Glamping event from August 18th through August 21st, that finishes with the amazing solar eclipse. Imagine an amazing vacation that you and your family will always remember!
About The Solar Eclipse Event In Madras
You’ll find yourself tucked away from town on a 103 acre organic farm. We are also working toward our Biodynamic certification so you’ll find we will be almost self contained. Most of the food you will enjoy will be produced right where you will be camping. All of the comforts will be waiting for you when you arrive.
- Bring your RV or Tent.
- Not Into Setting Up A Tent? We’ll do it for you! We provide the tent which includes a comfy air mattress and organic cotton sheets. You’ll arrive with a place to call home, all ready to move your bunny slippers into!
- Meals and beverages are included in your weekend.
- Each morning you will have options to pamper yourself with great organic food, juice, bone broth, coffee and tea. All organic and all prepared for you fresh!
- Live music all weekend long.
- 2 Astronomers onsite to provide guided Star Gazing
- Multiple presentations on astronomy, the eclipse event, the farm and more.
- Plenty of activities for you and the kids.
- All 4 days we will have two bouncy houses, one with a water slide!
- Lego building contest with prizes.
- Play in the sandbox, hike the 103 acre farm or just tuck away with a pillow and books.
- Warm showers available and ample restroom facilities
Limited Coupons – One Per Customer – First 30 Only
Use one of the discount codes below to reserve your spot at Organic Earthly Delights Solar Eclipse On The Farm. Only 30 spaces available with this discount.
More 2017 Eclipse Information:
Get more on the eclipse lodging and camping event in Madras Oregon below:
On August 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse will cross the contiguous United States for the first time since 1918. The total eclipse will traverse a path from Oregon to South Carolina over a period of about 90 minutes. Potentially 325 million inhabitants within the contiguous United States, Alaska and Hawaii, could experience this celestial event as either a total or partial eclipse. Millions more throughout North America, parts of South America, Africa, the Pacific, and Europe will also be treated to a partial solar eclipse. Communities, organizations, and citizens have been preparing for years for this occurrence and Organic Earthly Delights is privileged to be a part of it.
NationalEclipse.com has a great overview of the path of totality here
Solar Eclipse From Madras, Oregon